Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas sewing...part 1

I've been trying to do a bit of sewing for Christmas presents. I haven't got through as much as I'd been hoping but then I think I'm always a bit ambitious about what I can achieve! Anyway, I managed to do an Amy Butler nappy bag for my sister (who doesn't actually have kids but likes big bags) and a felt tiara and ribbony wristbands for one of Maddie's friends. I've also made Maddie a santa sack but it's not really that exciting so haven't gotten around to taking a pic. I was going to applique her name on the front but the fabric's really nice and I wouldn't decide what fabric to put with it so have just left it plain...I might add to it next year.
Anyway, here are a few pics of the bag and tiara:




1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love them both! The tiara looks fantastic.