Hubby took Maddie to the toy library on Saturday and managed to lose her gorgeous Toshi hat in the process. Not wanting to fork out $40 for another I decided that I would have a go at making one.
I used Gilly's tutorial which is on her blog. The tutorial was great and easy to follow - thanks Gilly! However, I think I must have mismeasured M's head as my first attempt was way too small. The second one fits perfectly and I'm really pleased with it. In the meantime the toy library called to say they had found her hat...ho hum!
The fabric for the orange one is Spotlight and the blue one is a vintage pillowcase from an op shop.