Friday, March 6, 2009

Goodies for me!

I've just subscribed to Mixtapezine and received my first issue yesterday. I've only had a quick flick through so far but it's such a gorgeous magazine and I love the cover artwork. I also got a free embroidery pattern included from Sublime Stitching, which is so cute and I can't wait to use it on something.

I'm trying to convince hubby that I need a subscription to Ottobre magazine but that might have to wait until next month seeing as I'm planning a trip to the Stitches and Craft show next week and will need lots of things there too!!!

Other exciting news is that a friend and I have started discussing the possibility of having a stall at the Williamstown craft market one month. It probably won't be until the Spring so watch this space for news about that!

No comments: