Monday, March 16, 2009

Stitches and Craft show...

I went to the Melbourne Stitches and Craft show on Saturday with some girlfriends and Sam (Maddie was at Sound Relief with hubby).

I had a lovely time and met some fab people on the many, many wonderful stalls. Amazingly I managed to stick to my self-imposed budget and came back with the following gorgeous goodies...



So then, what's inside the bag...



The kinder doll pattern, a mushie and gnome kit and selvedge keyring from Jodie at ricrac. I have been admiring her dolls for quite a while and am really excited about making one of my own for Maddie.

A fat quarter from Kristen Doran. I have also fallen in love with her robot fabric but she had run out at the show. I'll definitely be purchasing once she restocks her online shop.

Some lovely fabric and a Make it Perfect pattern from Kelani. Some more fabric and purse snaps from Amitie. And some pretty purple beads.

There were some lovely quilts on display too and I was also rather taken by these super cute fabric bird houses. I have no idea who made any of them so unfortunately cannot add a credit here.


1 comment:

Karen said...

I was there on Saturday too - who knows we could have bumped into each other!
Those birdhouses were nice weren't they.
I did a workshop with Jodie - she's as lovely as her blog suggests isn't she.